Tuesday 8 May 2012

THE BLOGGER


This blog I dedicated to my Lecturer Miss RAJA NORLIANA RAJA OMAR for guiding us. Hope we will learned new experience with miss.....I'am very happy to be your student.
HYE................

I am Siti Nur Fatehah bt Awang, my matric number is A09A183 and I had further my study at University Malaysia Kelantan (UMK) at Faculty Entrepreneurship and Business. I was born on 17th January 1989 which was at  Hospital Daerah Tumpat, Kelantan. Now I am 23 years old and currently I am doing my degree on Bachelor of commerce.It is closely related with my ambition which is Officer in logistic department. Recently, I have been given a task where I need to create a blog on my own.Basically I do not have any experience on this particular task, yet I managed to accomplish this task through the help from my best friends Shobana, Saraswathi and Eswaran and also my lecturer Miss Raja Norliana. Their guidance were so helpfull for me in order to complete my task before the due date.

I also want to thanks for my family which is always support me to do something and Im so happy to have very nice and complete family...thank to my father, Mr. Awang bin Mat Zin and my mother  Mrs. Ramlah bt Jaafar.....I love both ofmy parent......they are my inspiration to comlete the task.......... and I also want to thank to one of my friend which is always support me to do my assgnment,,,always remind me about my job....thank to you.............

Lastly.....for my beatiful and sweet lecture,,Miss Raja Nor Liana Bt Raja Omar....Thank Miss.....

1 comment:

  1. nice blog Fatehah !
    keep it up... hehehe

    ms liana.

    ReplyDelete